This sous vide salmon is so juicy and tender because the AnchorChef cooks it low and slow. You’ll never want salmon cooked any other way after using the AnchorChef. Experiment with your seasonings to get a recipe you’re proud of and let us know what you discover! We can’t wait to hear from you.
- 4 @6-8oz potions of fresh Salmon, bones and skin removed
- Thin sliced fresh lemon
- 4 pats of butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fill water container and preheat water with Anchor Chef to 116/rare, 126/medium rare, 140/medium.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Atop salmon fillets with a pat of butter and a lemon slice.
- Place salmon fillets into cooking pouch and vacuum out air to seal.
- Submerge cooking pouch in water to cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pouch and serve.