Makita's Reciprocating Saw (model JR3051T) delivers superior power and performance with less vibration. The JR3051T is powered by a 12 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The JR3051T has a long 1-3/16" stroke for faster cutting with 0-3,000 strokes per minute (SPM) and a variable speed trigger to match the speed of the saw to the application.The JR3051T has a durable body design that keeps dust and debris away from the motor, with rubber and felt seals to keep dust and water out for a longer tool life. The JR3051T weighs 7.3 lbs., with tool-less blade change.The JR3051T is a versatile and powerful reciprocating saw engineered for demolition, metal cutting, wood cutting, drywall and plaster, plastics and remodeling. It's ideal for builders, roofers, metal fabricators, remodelers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class industrial quality reciprocating saw.Includes: 723064-A-5 Metal Recip Blade/5Pk.
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor delivers up to 3,000 strokes per minute
- Longer 1-3/16" stroke for faster cutting performance
- "Tool-less" blade change for fast blade installation and removal
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Variable speed trigger for precise cutting in a wide variety of applications